The Custom Roll-Out Drawer System:
- Includes one roll-out drawer & one mounting unit with screws.
- Fully assembled.
- Mounting unit attaches to shelf with four screws!
- Pre-aligned rails on the mounting unit ensure smooth roll-out action
- Ready for immediate pickup at our Calgary office.
How to measure for the Correct Drawer:
- Determining Drawer Width (W)
- Measure the distance from the cabinet frame to hinge (W).
- Then, round down to the nearest 1/2" and that is the drawer width needed.
- For example:
W=15 1/4", correct size drawer to order is 15".
W=18 3/4" correct size drawer to order is 18 1/2".
- Determining Drawer Depth (D)
- Standard Kitchen cabinets are 22" deep (unobstructed).
- Bathrooms are typically 18" or 20" deep.
- Next, check the depth of your cabinet. In particular, keep an eye out for pipes, outlets, electrical cables or any other obstructions that would affect the depth of drawer needed.
- Select either 22", 20" or 18".
- Check Clearance (H)
- Absolute height of (3") shallow drawer system mounted is 4" high.
- Absolute height of (6") deep drawer system mounted is 7" high.
- Select (3") shallow or (6") deep drawer.
Where do I pick them up?
Our fully assembled, ready for do-it-yourself Custom Roll-Out Drawers are available for pickup from our Calgary office at 110A 9705 Horton Road SW, behind the Brick on Macleod Trail south. Office hours are Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
US visitors call regarding shipping of pre-made plastic drawers!